Interview with Collections Expert Melanie Reed from Transworld Systems
In this episode of Gateway to Profits (player below), Josh sits down with Melanie Reed from TransWorld Systems to talk about what business owners can do to improve cash flow and reduce bad debts through better collections processes and practices.
Click here to listen to this episode of Gateway to Profits:
In this episode, Melanie discusses some of the collections best practices that are most effective in driving down bad debts and improving customer response to past due receivables. Additionally, she goes into detail on the systems and processes that TransWorld uses that make them different from most other collections firms.
- What are the biggest problems within the A/R function in companies?
- Can small businesses implement systems similar to TransWorld’s on their own?
- What is the best way to handle seriously delinquent accounts?
For more information on Melanie and her cash flow solutions, please visit TransWorldSystems.com, call her directly at 618-343-1581 or email her, Melanie.Reed at TransWorldSystems.com.
If you’ve found the show helpful, I’d greatly appreciate if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and attract more leading business experts onto the show! If you know some ways we can make it better, or would like to be a guest, please send me an email.
Other related articles:
- Interview with Internet Marketing Expert Russ Henneberry
- How to Project Your Accounts Receivable (Cash) Collections